Further variants were added based on market needs and in order to set the locks apart from the competition. These include, for example, combination lock models, Lite models, the ECO model and various mounting concepts. The BORDO™ 6010 anniversary lock with stainless-steel housing marked a temporary end to developments in 2015. At the same time, the processes were further optimised through automatic production.
Today, the range of foldable locks is very extensive and premised on high-quality security technology that is “Made in Germany” – from the idyllic town of Rehe in the Westerwald region.
ABUS - Bordo Centium - advantages:
- Securiy "Made in Germany"
ABUS - Bordo Centium - Details:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- 5 mm steel bars, with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion
- The bars, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
- Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
- circumference: 90 cm
- weigth: 1250g
- color: schwarz
- Security Level: 10
- Easy transport thanks to practical holder
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps
- Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
ABUS - Bordo Centium - Awards: