Livall - Nano Cadence Sensor P1 - The world's smallest cadence sensor. Record your pedaling data, speed, distance, routes, calories burned, etc.. Easy to install on any bike.
Livall - Nano Cadence Sensor P1 - Advantages:
- Collect, collect, analyze and use data
- increase performance
Livall - Nano Cadence Sensor P1 - Features:
- The patented Livall P1 Nano cadence sensor attaches to the bike's crank and, once connected via Bluetooth to the LivallRiding app, records RPM, speed, distance traveled, and calories burned up.
- The LivallRiding app can also display gradient, altitude and heart rate, provided the smartphone has the necessary extensions.
- The P1 Nano cadence sensor is mounted on the crank mount of the right crank arm. A CR2032 button cell (3 V / 210 mAh) ensures a maximum standby time of 180 days.
- Standby time: maximum 180 days
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 15mm
Scope of delivery: