Casco - Cuda2 Strada
This bike helmet from Casco is super comfortable. Protects the back of the head with a particularly low tail. The reflectors provide further passive protection (safety without a battery). From putting it on to after the tour, this helmet is as comfortable as a sofa.
Casco - Cuda2 Strada - Advantages:
- a low helmet weight< /span>
- very good ventilation through the carrying net < /span>
- very comfortable to wear thanks to the carrying net< /span>
Casco - Cuda2 Strada - Features:
- Suitable for: all-round helmet for city and country
- Ventilation: very good thanks to 26 ventilation openings and carrying net
- Construction: In-mold construction - robust, secure, heat-resistant
- Safety: 360-degree visibility thanks to reflective strips
- Construction: Casco-Fit - unique comfort; Cooling: constant flow around the head with cooling airflow; Safety: Shocks in all directions are reduced
- Construction: Compact profile - attractive tail; efficient protection at the lower back of the head
- Disc-Fit Vario: for an ergonomically perfect fit with horizontal and vertical adjustment
- My style: colored Casco strips for replacement; 360° visibility thanks to reflective strips - OPTIONAL available.
- Frameworx: Polyamide skeleton in the helmet; distribution of impact forces over a larger area; the helmet cannot break apart, even with multiple impacts
- Structured material: Robust and elegant: The new black CASCO structured surface prevents scratches on the lower edge of the helmet and gives the helmet an innovative, modern look.
- Closure: Buckle
- Insect repellent: yes
- Size: S (52 - 54 cm), M (54 - 58 cm), L (59 - 62 cm)
- Certification: EN 1078 + A1: 2013
- Gender: Unisex
Casco - Cuda2 Strada - Rating:
Casco - Cuda2 Strada - Scope of delivery: