Speleola with mounting options for a DUO headlamp
The Spelaeohelm Petzl - BOREO® CAVING consists of a BOREO helmet with a front and a rear attachment device for attaching a headlamp. He gives the speleologist the opportunity to choose between a DUO S and a DUO Z2 headlamp according to his requirements.
Petzl - BOREO® CAVING - advantages:
- Speläohelmet with attachments for a headlamp.
- separate padding to be cleaned
- 3 years warranty
Petzl - BOREO® CAVING - Details:
- Construction: the head enclosing design for increased impact protection on the sides as well as in the front and back of the head (Petzl label TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION)
- Construction: Hybrid construction with a thick outer shell made of ABS, an inner shell of EPP foam and an inner shell made of EPS foam, which ensures that the helmet sits compactly on the head
- Safety: robust helmet with hard outer shell for optimal durability
- Adaptation: flexible headband that adapts perfectly to the shape of the head and can be stored in the helmet shell for transporting or not using the helmet.
- Headlamp: Helmet-mounted front and rear mounting hardware for attaching a DUO S or DUO Z2 headlamp (headlamp not included).
- Upholstery: Very easy to clean thanks to the closed-cell foam comfort cushions, which absorb neither water nor sweat.
- Material: ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) inner shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner shell, polyester straps.
- Certification (s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Size: S / M 48-58 cm, M / L 53-61 cm
- Weight: S / M 325 g, M / L 335 g
- Color: white
Petzl - BOREO® CAVING - awards:
Petzl - BOREO® CAVING - delivery:
- Delivered without headlamp product