Lightweight helmet with extended head protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
The lightweight, compact Petzl Meteor helmet designed for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring has excellent ventilation and offers great comfort in both summer and winter. The head surrounding design ensures increased protection throughout the head area. The METEOR is the first CE certified ski touring helmet. Well thought-out down to the last detail, it can be optimally combined with goggles or visors and is ideal for ski mountaineering. The helmet does not meet the requirements of helmet standard EN 1077 for alpine skiers.
Petzl - Meteor - advantages:
- high quality workmanship and simple design.
- very easy
- Suitable for ski mountaineering
- 3 years warranty
Petzl - Meteor - Details:
- Ventilation: large ventilation openings for maximum air circulation
- Construction: In-Mold construction with EPS foam inner shell injected under a thin polycarbonate outer shell for a tight fit on the head
- Construction: Inner shell of expanded polystyrene
- Safety: designed according to the Petzl label TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION,
- Safety: The head-surrounding design for optimum impact protection on the sides and in the front and back of the head.
- Construction: The special design on the front is designed to wear ski goggles.
- Construction: The rubber band on the back is compatible with the bands of ski goggles.
- Handling: The semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted with gloves.
- Optional: Polycarbonate outer shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner shell, polyester straps
- Optional: Compatible with visors VIZION and SKREEN
- Material: Polycarbonate outer shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner shell, polyester straps
- Certification (s): CE EN 12492, CE ski de randonnée, UIAA, The first CE certified ski touring helmet
- Note: The helmet does not meet the requirements of helmet standard EN 1077 for alpine skiers.
- Weight: 225 g S/M
Petzl - Meteor - awards:
Petzl - Meteor - delivery: