uvex pheos forestry worker set – safety and comfort for forestry work
This set is specially tailored to the needs of forestry work, and won't let you down when working in forest environments. It is based on the advanced uvex pheos industrial safety helmet, which provides reliable protection against the specific dangers of forestry work with its mesh visor and earmuffs.
uvex pheos forestry worker set - Advantages:
- with mesh visor and earmuffs
- everything you need is included
uvex pheos forestry worker set - Features:
- set specially developed to meet the needs of forestry workers, consisting of the uvex pheos B-WR safety helmet 9772.230, uvex dBex ear defenders 3000.165 and metal mesh visor 9790.044
- safety helmet with slot on the front for helmet lights
- colour: orange
- meets standards EN 166, EN 1731, EN 352-1 and EN 397 as well as additional requirement for very low temperatures (-30 °C)
- the mesh visor, which can be locked in position, protects the wearer from foreign bodies while maintaining clear vision
- ear defenders complete the safety helmet for all-round protection
- three variable air vents for maximum ventilation
- suspension harness with wheel ratchet for variable width adjustment
- note: If the set is to be used without hearing protection, additional adapters are required to attach the visor (art. no. 9790.042).