Slokker ski helmet visor Polar-Adaptive, fits all Slokker ski helmets (from production date 2014)
Slokker - Replacement visor - suitable for:
Slokker - Replacement visor - Features:
PHOTOCHROMATIC / POLARIZING DISC
- The photochromic and polarizing disc is made of polycarbonate and changes color due to the intensity of the sun's rays (ultraviolet rays) striking the visor. In strong light, the visor darkens, in low light conditions, the disc brighter. Suitable for many sports, especially in changing weather conditions
- Material: Polycarbonate, characterized by high strength, impact resistance, stiffness and hardness and does not splinter.
- Tinting Level: Exit Tint - End Tint: Category 0 (Transparent / Orange) - Category 2 (85% Tint). Reduces eye fatigue in sunny weather conditions
- Tinting duration: (how long does the tinting take?) 60-120 seconds depending on the UV radiation, at high temperatures there may be slight delays.
- Polarizing: Always the best view without disturbing reflections and light reflexes. The polarization filter prevents these glasses from being blinded by the reflections. This naturally increases the perception of contrast and colors.
- UV protection: UV filter End tint: 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog system
- Visor inner seal: 3-layer foam that sits comfortably even in extreme temperature fluctuations with an excellent fit on the face. These foam lips on the cheeks seals and thus prevents the ingress of drafts.
- Visor frame: a special seal prevents the ingress of moisture between the helmet shell and the visor.
- Visor size: large field of view (OTG / spectacle wearer suitable)
- Made in Italy
Slokker - Replacement visor - Lieferumfang: