Slokker - ski goggles - Advantages:
Slokker - ski goggles - Eigenschaften:
- Ventilation: has additional ventilation to avoid tarnishing
- Disc: Polarizing 4-layer anti-glare lenses filter out the horizontal wave component of the light and thus eliminate disturbing reflections on horizontal surfaces.
- Polarization: The light emitted by a plane, e.g. the road or water is reflected is generally horizontally polarized. The result is a reduction of blinding and sometimes dangerous glare from light reflections. Polarization counteracts eyestrain.
- Adaptation: The ski goggles SF is provided with a band, which guarantees by the side clips guaranteed ideally to the face or the helmet
- Material: Polycarbonate, characterized by high strength, impact resistance, stiffness and hardness and does not splinter.
- Comfort: 3-layer foam that sits comfortably even in extreme temperature variations with an excellent fit on the face
- UV protection: UV 400 protection
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- Anti-Fog System
- Anti- Scratch
Slokker - ski goggles - delivery: