The POC - Coron Air SPIN is your extremely light protection for every tour, even throughout the day. The construction of POC's full helmet design offers you outstanding comfort, great fit and the Coron Air SPIN is characterized by optimized ventilation channels that ensure that the air flow is maximized at both low and high speeds.
The POC - Coron Air SPIN was developed in cooperation with the POC team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner and offers professional protection.
POC Coron Air SPIN- Advantages:
- Development with experts
- awesome design, feels wonderful
- Fiberglass as a material
- Carbon look
- Lightweight, specially designed to be worn all day long.
POC Coron Air Carbon - feature:
- Suitable for: mountain bike
- Construction: Certified downhill and enduro full face helmet with fiberglass construction
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation through innovative airflow and ventilation.
- Construction: Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN pads (Shearing Pad Inside).
- Construction: ear chambers that improve balance and hearing.
- Padding: Removable cheek pads in an emergency for additional safety in the event of head or neck injuries.
- Construction: chin bar for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Safety: break-away visor to break off in the event of an impact to protect the driver's neck
- Construction: EPP liner with multiple effects.
- Padding: All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Security: Simple and effective buckle attachment system for added security.
- Optionally available: Precision and accuracy of fit with the new Ora mountain bike glasses.
- Closure: buckle
- Weight: XS-S (1120g), M-L (1170g), XL-XXL (1240g)
- Certification: EN1078
- Size: S (51-54 cm); M (55-58 cm); L (59-62 cm)
- Gender: unisex
POC Coron Air SPIN- awards:
POC Coron Air SPIN- delivery:
- helmet bag
- replacement upholstery