The uvex helmet for all trail fans: As a consistent further development of the popular uvex quatro pro, the uvex quatro integral with its seamless design and generous, adjustable visor announces itself to all enduro and all-mountain riders.
uvex - quatro integrale - advantages:
- generous, adjustable visor
- Modern and stylish design
- for every mountain
- Generous ventilation openings and seamless construction
uvex - quatro integrale - Details:
- Construction: Inmould construction made of three shells: upper and lower shell and a separate shell in the rear. The special feature: all trays are seamlessly connected to each other, so unpleasant EPS edges between the trays are a thing of the past.
- Visor: The generous visor is height-adjustable and blends seamlessly into the look of the helmet. Depending on the trail, it can be easily folded up or down in three stages, in the top position, the goggle can also be easily parked underneath.
- Adjustment system: individually adapt to the head height and circumference via the uvex anatomic IAS system.
- Adaptation: The highly functional inner pads are comfortable to wear and can be washed if necessary.
- Ventilation: 17 vents provide enough fresh air.
- Ventilation: In addition, the uvex quatro integral has ventilation openings for the goggles at the bottom
- Made for: Trail surfers
- Size: 52-57 cm, 56-61 cm
- Weight: from 322 grams
- Standards: EN 1078 / TÜV GS / CE
uvex - quatro integrale - awards:
uvex - quatro integrale - delivery: