Giro Aether Mips bike helmet - IMPACT IS EVERYTHING
The Aether Mips is the latest manifesto on the spirit with which Jim Gentes Giro founded in 1985. It is the perfect example of our commitment and our desire to constantly strive for the best. From the elegant silhouette of the ether to the way this helmet deals with impact energy ... unlike any helmet ever created, it's a testament to Giro's dedication to exceptional design and head protection technology. It took almost 3 years to master the design and engineering challenges of this helmet. But this achievement is "Giro at its best"! It is we who play our design and construction muscles to improve head protection performance.
Giro - Aether MIPS - Benefits:
- Protection in the best shape
- well ventilated
Giro - Aether MIPS - Features:
- Ventilation: 11 Wind Tunnel ™ vents with internal channeling
- Construction: In-Mold construction with EPS liner and progressive layering
- Adaptation system: Roc Loc® 5+ Air, In addition to the optimized air circulation of the Roc Loc Air System, vertical positioning can also be improved by asymmetrical adjustment at the contact points.
- AURA Reinforcing Arch:
A durable and translucent AURA reinforcement arch runs through the helmet, strengthening its stability
- Progressive Layering:
The ether uses a multi-density EPS foam to save weight and manage a wide range of impact energies.
- Nanobead ™ EPS foam:
To achieve a slim silhouette without sacrificing protection standards, the ether uses expanded polystyrene with microbeads.
- Construction: Eyewear Compatible - Integrated eyeglass docking ports with rubber grippers allow the goggles to sit securely in the helmet
- Upholstery: CoolFit ™ Anti-Microbial padding
- Construction: Independent liners with spherical interface
- Construction: Six-piece polycarbonate Hardbody ™
- Areas of application: road bike, touring, commuter
- Mips Spherical: A reworked version of the MIPS Brain Protection System that eliminates the plastic sliding surface of the original MIPS design.
- Certification: CE EN1078 certified
- Sizes: S 51-55 cm, M 55-59 cm, L 59-63 cm
- Weight: 255 g (size M)
Giro - Aether MIPS - Awards:
- Gran Fondo Cycling Magazine - Best Brand 2018
- Road BIKE - Best Brand 2018
- Purchase Tip Racing Bike Magazine 4/2019
- Design & Innovation Award 2019
Giro - Aether MIPS - delivery: