BAKKA – Ski/Snowboard Helmet with Photochromatic and Polarizing Visor
The Bakka is Slokkker’s newest and most technologically advanced ski and snowboard helmet with a groundbreaking design that takes comfort, safety, and style features to a new level. Check out it's patented design that includes "click of a button" LED lighting in the back for enhanced safety.
- Mounted, movable visor with Slokker’s unique, patented, and advanced Italian optic technology lens, the Polar 4 Photochromatic Adaptive lens, that has both polarization, light transitioning, and de-centered visual clarity across the entire width of the lens.
- Anti-fog & scratch resistant lens.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens that provides 100% UV ray protection, with a range of 20-81% light transmission (transitions in 1-2 minutes depending on outdoor temperature).
- Orange lens’ tint which enhances contrasts and improving visibility.
- Visor with an anti-allergenic comfortable foam edge for optimum sealing and waterproofing.
- Strong 2-layer PETG polycarbonite shock resistant outer shell.
- Adjustable ventilation system with 26 air vents.
- Ergonomically shaped earpads for comfort and prevention of ambient noise.
- QUICKSAFE™ - An intelligent size adjustment system (dial) at the back of the helmet for a perfect fit.
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) inner core with a luxurious, washable micro suede Coolmax lining ensuring interior comfort.
- Visor fits comfortably over eyeglasses making it ideal for eyeglass wearers and has a wide, undistorted field of view.
- Meets EN1077 safety standards.
- Available in 2 colors (carbon/black and carbon/white) and 5 sizes.
- Comes delivered with a protective storage bag.
- Weight, approximately 490g (approximately 1 lb).
- Designed & made in Italy (visor) and Germany (helmet).