The helmet RAIDER PRO Adaptive has mounted an orange photochromatic and polarizing visor. This adapts to the given lighting conditions by darkening in the darkest of sunshine. This means that this visor is optimal for bad weather due to the orange tint and the polarization and at the same time protects from the darkening even in sunlight. An ideal ski helmet with visor for spectacle wearers.
Slokker - Raider Free Lady - Benefits:
- self-coloring and polarizing visor
- wear your own glasses under the visor
- Visor on the ski helmet
The super-light ski and snowboard helmet by Slokker impresses with its stygian design in a freeride look. Absolutely hip and trendy. Best fit and excellent workmanship. The ski helmet has an ABS shell with 12 vents. The upper adjustable ventilation openings are easy to open and close with a slide. This works optimally with gloves and cold hands. The ear pads and inner padding guarantee a comfortable fit.
The special feature of this ski helmet Raider Pro is the attached movable visor. Due to this special addition, the helmet is ideal for wearers of glasses. With the size adjustment wheel, the helmet can be adjusted exactly to every head. Of course, this also contributes to absolute safety. The helmet is also equipped with a ski goggle holder. The inside of the helmet is made of Coolmax material. As a result, the moisture is conducted away from the body and the fabric dries faster. This helps to achieve a cool, dry and pleasant head climate.
Slokker - Raider Free Lady - Product Features
Product features - ski helmet
- Material: Ski helmet made of sturdy ABS
- Helmet climate: adjustable ventilation system with 12 vents
- Helmet climate: Coolmax material for a pleasant helmet climate
- Size: adjustable by large adjustment wheel
- Ear parts: soft
- Interior: soft breathable material
- Norm: EN 1077
- Weight: about 490g
Product features - visor
The world's only visor technology:
- absorb 100% UV rays
- Visor: photochromatic and polarizing disc
The photocromatic and polarizing disk is made of polycarbonate and changes color due to the intensity of the sun's rays (ultraviolet rays) striking the visor. In strong light, the visor darkens, in low light conditions, the disc brighter. Suitable for many sports, especially in changing weather conditions.
- Material: Polycarbonate, characterized by high strength, impact resistance, stiffness and hardness and does not splinter.
- Tinting Level: Exit Tint - End Tint: Category 0 (Transparent / Orange) - Category 2 (85% Tint). Reduces eye fatigue in sunny weather conditions
- Tinting duration: (how long does the tinting?) 60-120 seconds depending on the UV radiation, at high temperature, there may be slight delays.
- Polarizing: Always the best view without disturbing reflections and light reflexes. The polarization filter prevents these glasses from being blinded by the reflections. Of course, this also increases the perception of contrast and colors.
- UV protection: UV filter End tint: 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog system: visor does not fog
- Anti-scratch: visor scratched very hard
- Visor inner seal: 3-layer foam that sits comfortably even in extreme temperature fluctuations with an excellent fit on the face. These foam lips on the cheeks seals and prevents the ingress of drafts.
Visor frame: a special seal prevents the ingress of moisture between the helmet shell and the visor.
- Visor size: large field of vision (OTG / suitable for spectacle wearers)
- Made in: Italy & Germany
Slokker - Raider Free Lady - Scope of delivery:
- Ski helmet with visor
- Bag for storage