The super light Raider Pro ski and snowboard helmet from SLOKKER with photochromatic and polarizing visor impresses with its stygian design in a freeride look. Absolutely hip and trendy. Best fit and excellent workmanship. The helmet leaves nothing to be desired and comes with a movable visor. Ready for your day on the mountain.
Slokker - Raider Pro - Advantages :
- movable visor
- own to wear glasses under the visor
- Visor suitable for all weather conditions
- Visor adapts to the given lighting conditions by darkening in the darkest sunlight.
- optimal operation of the ventilation even with gloves and cold hands
Slokker - Raider Pro - Product features:
Features - Helmet:
- Suitable for: Ski Allroundhellm
- Construction: robust ABS shell
Helmet climate: Adjustable ventilation system with 12 vents
- Size: adjustable by big dial
- Construction: The helmet is also equipped with a ski goggle holder if you prefer to wear glasses instead of the visor
- Interior: Coolmax Material - This helps wick moisture away from the body and dries fabric faster. This helps to achieve a cool, dry and pleasant head climate.
- Certification: EN 1077
- Weight: about 490g
- Sizes: 52-54 cm, 55-57 cm, 58-60 cm, 60-62 cm, 61-64 cm
- Ski helmet for: ladies and gentlemen
Properties - Visor:
The world's only visor technology:
- Disc Technology: The photochromic and polarizing disc is made of polycarbonate and changes the tint due to the intensity of the sun's rays (ultraviolet rays) striking the visor. In strong light, the visor darkens, in low light conditions, the disc brighter. Suitable for many sports, especially in changing weather conditions
- Material: Polycarbonate, characterized by high strength, impact resistance, stiffness and hardness and does not splinter.
- Tinting Level: Exit Tint - End Tint: Category 0 (Transparent / Orange) - Category 2 (85% Tint). Reduces eye fatigue in sunny weather conditions
- Tinting duration: (how long does the tinting?) 60-120 seconds depending on the UV radiation, at high temperature, there may be slight delays.
- Polarizing: Always the best view without disturbing reflections and light reflections. The polarization filter prevents these glasses from being blinded by the reflections. Of course, this also increases the perception of contrast and colors.
- UV protection: UV filter End tint: 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog system: disc does not fog
- Anti-scratch: visor scratched very hard
- Visor inner seal: 3-layer foam that sits comfortably even in extreme temperature fluctuations with an excellent fit on the face. These foam lips on the cheeks seals and prevents the ingress of drafts.
- Visor frame: a special seal prevents the ingress of moisture between the helmet shell and the visor.
- Visor size: large field of vision (OTG / suitable for spectacle wearers)
- Made in Italy
Slokker - Raider Pro - Delivery:
- Ski helmet with visor
- Bag for storage
- including movable orange visor with photochromatic function