Ski helmet visor Slokker Visor VR Polar - Photochrom Mod. 07013 (for all Slokker Raider, Balo, and Bakka models from 2014)
Slokker - replacement visor - suitable for:
Slokker - Replacement visor - Features:
- Lens: The photochromic multilayer lens is made of polycarbonate and changes tint depending on the strength of the sun's rays (ultraviolet rays) hitting the visor. In strong light, the visor darkens, in low light conditions the lens becomes lighter. Suitable for many sports, especially in changing weather conditions.
- Polarizing: Always the best view without annoying reflections and light reflections. Thanks to the polarization filter, these glasses prevent you from being dazzled by the reflections. Of course, this also increases the perception of contrast and colors.
- UV protection: UV filter final tint - 100% UV protection, it allows an optimal view thanks to the decentered lens.
- Material: polycarbonate, is characterized by high strength, impact resistance, rigidity and hardness and does not splinter.
- Tint degree: Initial tint - Final tint: Category 0 (transparent / orange) - Category 2 (85% tint). Reduces eye fatigue in sunny weather conditions.
- Tint duration: 60-120 seconds depending on UV exposure. There may be a slight delay at high temperature.
- Anti-fog system
- Visor inner seal: 3-layer foam that sits very comfortably on the face with an excellent fit even in extreme temperature fluctuations. These foam lips on the cheeks seal and thus prevent the penetration of drafts.
- Visor frame: A special seal prevents moisture from penetrating between the helmet shell and the visor.
- visor size: large field of vision (OTG / suitable for people who wear glasses)
- Made in Italy
Slokker - replacement visor - scope of delivery: