Hövding is the world's first airbag for urban cyclists. With the advanced sensors and the unique algorithm, Hövding recognizes the movement pattern of the cyclist. In case of a fall, it reacts immediately and inflates within 0.1 seconds, protects the head and fixes the neck. The airbag offers cyclists the best protection available on the market and, according to a study by Stanford University, eight times safer than conventional helmets.
With Hövding you feel more secure and free.
Hövding - Airbag 2.0 - Pros:
- optimal protection with maximum freedom
- trendy styles
- Airbag fixes the neck and provides an extremely gentle and gentle shock absorption
- After being triggered, the Hövding airbag maintains the gas pressure constant for several seconds, thus providing effective protection even at high speeds and with multiple impacts in succession.
- safe and fashionable accessory
- small and handy
Hövding - Airbag 2.0 - Properties:
- Airbag system:
The patented airbag inflates in 0.1 seconds in an accident and forms a hood that fixes the neck. It offers three times better shock absorption than classic bicycle helmets.
- Sensors and algorithm:
Once the Hövding is activated, it registers the cyclist's movements 200 times a second. When an accident occurs, an abnormal motion is registered and the airbag inflates.
The Hövding is activated with the zipper on the front of the collar. There is an activation / deactivation button (push button) on the zipper puller. A sound and light signal indicates when the Hövding is activated. With intelligent driver sensitivity adjustment via the companion app, which adapts to your driving style
If the sound and light signal indicate a low battery level, the battery of the Hövding is charged via an external socket via USB cable. The life of a fully charged battery will last for about 9 hours.
- Collar and cover:
The collar is ergonomically designed and made of waterproof functional fabric to best protect the built-in airbag system. Different covers are available in our online shop.
- Size: available in 3 sizes
- Certification: EN / (IEC) 61000-6-2: 2005
- Construction: The gas generator that inflates the airbag is located in a device in the collar in the neck of the cyclist. It is a so-called "cold gas generator" that uses helium.
The Hövding is worn around the neck and protects the head and neck in case of a fall. Integrated sensors trigger the airbag in case of a fall
High tech product for urban cycling (including e-bikes up to 25 km / h). The airbag must not be used during sporty racing cycling, biking, mountain biking, off-road or downhill driving or special wheels, such as unicycles, tandems, recumbents or BMX wheels are used
Up to 8x safer than classic cycle helmets (result of a Stanford University study of 2016)
- Weight: approx. 650 g (without coating)
- Color: Black
Hövding - Airbag 2.0 - Awards:
Hövding - Airbag 2.0 - Scope of delivery:
- Airbag 2.0
- USB cable for charging
- Base coat included
- individual cover available separately