The Cratoni C-Bolt combines light weight with the best ventilation. The highlights of the C-Bolt, in addition to a sophisticated ventilation system with enormous air outlets, the smooth-running one-handed adjustment system and its high-quality equipment with Clen Tex pads.
The Cratoni C-Bolt is ideal for ambitious racing cyclists who are looking for an optimal price-performance ratio.
Cratoni C-Bolt - Advantages:
- light helmet
- several awards
- sporty design
Cratoni C-Bolt - Features:
- LFS - Light Fit System: adjustments in width and height very easy
- Air channel technology: An internal duct system guarantees the perfect flow of incoming and outgoing air and results in ventilation values that have never been achieved before.
- Inmold technology: composite construction
- Downshell: In order to avoid dents and scratches and to increase the longevity of our products, the helmet was provided with a special downshell.
- Height adjustment: In addition to the regular head-circumference adjustment, the helmet can also be adjusted in height "twice or three times" for optimum fit and maximum wearing comfort. The fast and comfortable adjustment is achieved with integrated ballpins.
- Netpad: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to drive with insect net or without. With the optional helmet net you are on the safe side anyway.
- Clean Tex pads:Pads are treated antibacterially to prevent the formation of bacteria. The result is high product longevity and long-term hygienic freshness.
- Ventilation: 21 ventilation holes
- Construction: Webbing guide for simplified placement
- Construction: Foamed webbings
- Safety: Reflectors for better visibility
- Weight: 220 g
Cratoni C-Bolt - Awards:
- Grade 1.8 Renntad Magazine (2011)
- Tour - Testsiger (2011)
- Very good - RoadBike (2011)
Cratoni C-Bolt - Scope of delivery: