The super light ski and snowboard helmet by Slokker captivates with its stylish design in a freeride look. The sturdy helmet shell with "PETG" technology provides best shock absorption. The special inner shell with its very high-quality, skin-friendly and pleasant Slotec lining, which you can individually adjust to your head, ensures a pleasant wearing experience. The ski helmet Bakka by Slokker including the powerful photochromic (self-tinting) and polarizing visor (OTG / wearer suitable). .
Slokker - BAKKA - Advantages :
- self-coloring and polarizing visor
- wear your own glasses under the visor
- Visor on the ski helmet
- Made in Italy & Germany
Slokker - BAKKA - Product features:
Features - Helmet:
- Suitable for: Ski Allroundhellm
- Construction: EPS maxSHELL®-TECHNOLOGY - In this manufacturing process, almost the entire EPS inner shell is covered by the outer Microshell, even into the ventilation openings (maximum Microshell cover).
- Construction: "PETG" technology
- Helmet climate: Integrated in the helmet core ventilation system
- Helmet climate: Adjustable ventilation system with 26 vents
- Adaptation: QUICKSAFE®: For an individual adjustment of the fit, the BAKKA helmet has an intelligent size adjustment system that convinces with its very simple operation.
- Chinstrap: Padded and washable chinstrap
- Size: adjustable by big dial
- Ear parts: Ergonomically shaped earflaps in carbon optics that do not restrict hearing despite protection and heat function
- Interior: Removable, washable, very skin-friendly, anti-allergic, moisture / climate-regulating Slotec lining, this ensures a very comfortable fit
- Visor: Includes movable orange visor with photochromatic (self-tinting) and polarizing function
- Certification: EN 1077
- Weight: about 490g
- Sizes: 53-55 cm, 55-57 cm, 57-59 cm, 59-61 cm, 61-63 + cm
- Ski helmet for: ladies and gentlemen
Properties - Visor:
The world's only visor technology:
- Disc Technology: The photochromic and polarizing disc is made of polycarbonate and changes the tint due to the intensity of the sun's rays (ultraviolet rays) striking the visor. In strong light, the visor darkens, in low light conditions, the disc brighter. Suitable for many sports, especially in changing weather conditions
- Material: Polycarbonate, characterized by high strength, impact resistance, stiffness and hardness and does not splinter.
- Tinting Level: Exit Tint - End Tint: Category 0 (Transparent / Orange) - Category 2 (85% Tint). Reduces eye fatigue in sunny weather conditions
- Tinting duration: (how long does the tinting?) 60-120 seconds depending on the UV radiation, at high temperature, there may be slight delays.
- Polarizing: Always the best view without disturbing reflections and light reflections. The polarization filter prevents these glasses from being blinded by the reflections. Of course, this also increases the perception of contrast and colors.
- UV protection: UV filter End tint: 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog system: disc does not fog
- Anti-scratch: visor scratched very hard
- Visor inner seal: 3-layer foam that sits comfortably even in extreme temperature fluctuations with an excellent fit on the face. These foam lips on the cheeks seals and prevents the ingress of drafts.
- Visor frame: a special seal prevents the ingress of moisture between the helmet shell and the visor.
- Visor size: large field of vision (OTG / suitable for spectacle wearers)
Slokker - BAKKO - Delivery:
- Ski helmet with visor
- Bag for storage
- Includes movable orange visor with photochromatic (self-tinting) and polarizing function