Petzl - Picchu
Petzl - Picchu
Size Guide helmets
Do you want your helmet to sit correctly on your head?
Then measure your head circumference in centimeters before buying. Take a flexible tape measure, place it at the widest point at the back of your head, run it over your ears and hold it together about 1 to 2cm above your eyebrows. Read the head circumference in centimeters - cm - and find your size in the size chart. Please compare the information again with the item description. Alternatively, you can determine the head circumference with a thread or string. Put the thread around your head in the same way and simply read off the measured length on a ruler.
This is an approximate conversion chart to help you find your size.
|Head Circumference cm||Size|
Children's helmet with raised head protection for climbing and cycling
The Petzl Picchu helmet is suitable for climbing and cycling. He is very light, comfortable and extremely durable. With the help of the reflective stickers, each helmet can be individually designed and the visibility increased at the same time.
Petzl - Picchu - advantages:
- high quality workmanship and simple design.
- Robust construction, for children
- 3 years warranty
Petzl - Picchu - details:
- Ventilation: Side vents
- Construction: esigned according to the Petzl label TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION,
- Construction: robust outer shell made of ABS and inner shell of expanded polystyrene
- Design: reflective stickers to customize the helmet and increase visibility.
- Safety: The head-surrounding design for optimum impact protection on the sides and in the front and back of the head
- Adjustment: The position of the chin strap buckles and the headband adjustable in circumference and height ensure a perfect fit.
- Construction: Thin polyester straps for maximum comfort.
- Upholstery: The foam pads can be removed and washed.
- Optional: Four ideally positioned headlamp clips.
- Material: ABS outer shell and expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Certification (s): Climbing helmets (CE EN 12 492, UIAA); Bicycle helmets Europe (CE EN 1078); Bicycle helmets USA (CPSC safety standard - bicycle helmets for children from 5 years)
- Note: not suitable for VIZION face protection
- Weight: 310 g
- Size: One size fits all children from 3 to 8 years (head circumference 48-54 cm)
Petzl - Picchu - awards:
- not yet
Petzl - Picchu - delivery:
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent