BELL - Z20 AERO MIPS
Bell - Z20 AERO Mips provides comfort and ventilation.
Size Guide helmets
Do you want your helmet to sit correctly on your head?
Then measure your head circumference in centimeters before buying. Take a flexible tape measure, place it at the widest point at the back of your head, run it over your ears and hold it together about 1 to 2cm above your eyebrows. Read the head circumference in centimeters - cm - and find your size in the size chart. Please compare the information again with the item description. Alternatively, you can determine the head circumference with a thread or string. Put the thread around your head in the same way and simply read off the measured length on a ruler.
This is an approximate conversion chart to help you find your size.
|Head Circumference cm||Size|
Every watt counts. Developed with this in mind, the Bell - Z20 AERO Mips delivers uncompromising performance, innovation, fit and comfort. With its streamlined shape, progressive layering and integrated MIPS, this helmet offers true competitive performance for riders with leadership.
Bell - Z20 AERO Mips - Benefits:
- streamlined shape
- minimal weight
- new standard in terms of fit and comfort
Bell - Z20 AERO Mips - Features:
- Ventilation: 10 ventilation holes
- Ventilation: Overbrow Ventilation™ - Deep air inlets over the forehead bring cooling air into the helmet, which channels a matrix of air channels around the head for a holistically cool helmet climate.
- Safety: MIPS® is a slip-level system inside the helmet.
- Adaptation: Float Fit Race ™ (integrated with MIPS) - offers a 22 mm height adjustment and additionally a finely rastered width adjustment of the padding at the back of the head.
- Construction: The X-Static® pads are interwoven with silver threads. Quick-drying and antibacterial they have an anti-odor effect. In addition, the X-Static® pads give the driver a warming sensation thanks to their thermal properties when exposed to heat and cold.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Progressive Layering™: two-layer construction of the inner helmet with different degrees of hardness.
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™: prevents the straps from twisting
- Sweat Guide™: Guide the sweat away from the eyebrows and sunglasses.
- Lightweight Straps
- Certifications: CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078
- Sizes: S 52–56 cm, M 55–59 cm, L 58–62 cm
- Weight: 274 g (size M)
Bell - Z20 AERO Mips - Awards:
- so far none
Bell - Z20 AERO Mips - Delivery:
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent