Livall - RS1 ski helmet
RS1 ski helmet - communication and safety for the slopes
Size Guide helmets
Do you want your helmet to sit correctly on your head?
Then measure your head circumference in centimeters before buying. Take a flexible tape measure, place it at the widest point at the back of your head, run it over your ears and hold it together about 1 to 2cm above your eyebrows. Read the head circumference in centimeters - cm - and find your size in the size chart. Please compare the information again with the item description. Alternatively, you can determine the head circumference with a thread or string. Put the thread around your head in the same way and simply read off the measured length on a ruler.
This is an approximate conversion chart to help you find your size.
|Head Circumference cm||Size|
LIVALL - Ski helmet RS1 - communication and safety for the slopes
LIVALL - Ski helmet RS1 - Advantages:
- Security (SOS function)
- Innovation (communication + music)
LIVALL - Ski helmet RS1 - Features:
- Construction: In-Mold for durable connection of the outer shell with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Weight: 750g
- Head circumference: color gray adjustable in size M (54 - 58 cm) and L (57 - 61 cm), color white only in size L L (57 - 61 cm)
- Push to Talk: for example in a group
- Special feature: walkie-talkie function
- Connection: via Bluetooth to the phone
- Frost: Functions also work at minus 20° C
- Intelligent acoustics: detachable multifunction ear pads
- Wind resistant: Hearing and speaking functions
- Ski goggles: Clip strap available
- Ski goggles: Anti-fog ventilation available
LIVALL - Ski helmet RS1 - Awards:
- 2018 CES Innovation Awards Wearable Technologies
LIVALL - Ski helmet RS1 - Scope of delivery:
Even on the ski slopes, the smartphone is part of the basic equipment for most people. But who doesn't know that? In order to find the meeting point for lunch, you have to take your gloves off in the elevator and then type with icy fingers. That's over now, at least for those who have the RS1 ski helmet from LIVALL on their heads. Thanks to the integrated headset, the helmet connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth. Making phone calls, using messenger services or just listening to music: It has never been so easy without having to use your hands. The system is controlled very simply via a central button in the left ear pad - one press and the connection is established. The walkie-talkie function is particularly useful. Using an app specially developed by LIVALL, a dedicated line can be set up with the ski buddies without having to reach for the cell phone all the time. But the RS1 can do even more: In the event of a possible fall, a sensor registers the impact, activates the app and sends an SMS with the geodata of the probable accident location to a previously defined telephone number. Last but not least: As soon as the smartphone is no longer connected via Bluetooth, the helmet signals the possible loss. This is how communication works today - from now on also in the ski area.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent